Sunday, March 13, 2011

Purse

                     There is nothing more a lady loves that swinging a pretty little hand bag in her hand and having shoes to match her petite dress. The trends have changed over generations but the passion for every woman to have a varienty of bags remains common to date. Making a cake for a family member means a lot,  keeping in mind the love and affection that is shared and this was a special cakerealising just how fond of shoes and purses  she is.
                    I can never understand what it is with women n their shoes n hand bags coz when I was in college I had over 30 bags of varying brands n colors to just about match every outfit I had. These are thoughts that run through my mind each time I make a cake and I guess it is these wonderful memories that makes me forget time as I work with all my cakes.          

No comments:

Post a Comment